20 March, 2016
10 Simple Diet and Fitness Tips
Maintaining a healthy diet and being fit is definitely a big challenge these days. Hundreds of the fast food chains, offers mouth watering burgers, hot dog sandwiches, fried chicken and many more unhygienic foods, due to which keeping up your plans could be harder. However, you don’t really need to deprive yourself of the food that you want, as you can always keep yourself fit every time. You just need to follow a simple diet and fitness tips.
There are diet and fitness tips that you can use, but to each their own. A diet plan that works for your friend might not simply work for you. You need to know what your body needs, you need to know if you can maintain it for your health’s sake.
10 Simple Diet and Fitness Tips
- Get rid of the sugar- do you always have that sugar craving that will not just quit? Well, if you want to stay fit, it would be ideal for you to fight this craving off. Instead of sweets, such as cookies, candies and other sugary treats, you can go for fruits, such as apple, strawberries, as they have natural and healthy type of sugar that is also beneficial to your body.
- Keep a food diary- do you know what you’ve been eating when you’re out with your friends, when you’re alone and when you’re at work? You probably don’t know how much calories you had at the end of the day. So, one of the best things that you can do is to keep your own food diary. This way, you’ll get to see how much calories you have consumed, which one’s worse, and which one’s best for you.
- Walk- if you have 30 minutes spare time every day that you spent on online pokies real money, why not spend it to something that’s beneficial for you? Why not use it for walking. Not everyone’s a fan of running or jogging, but walking can be a good thing to do, and it can help you stay fit. Walk your pet, walk to your office, if it’s not really that far or do it when you’re going home.
- Eat with the purest of intentions- you should have all of your meals at a place that gives you peace, such as in front of the television. This way, your eating episode has its beginning and end. You should also start eating slowly and feel yourself of becoming fuller. You must be mindful whatever you’re eating in order to prevent binging.
- Skip the salt- just like sugar, salty food can also be addictive. So, get rid of those candy bars and chips and fight your cravings.
- Meditate- sometimes when we’re feeling low, we turn to food as our savior. However, once these foods melt down, the stressful stimulus will still be there. What you can do is to turn things that can help you fight negative emotions in a healthier way. You can always go for some meditation and other breathing exercise to fill your lungs with fresh air and get a peaceful mind.
- Buy comfy sneakers- one of the things that can easily motivate you to move your body is by having comfortable sneakers. So, instead of treating yourself to any cupcake stores or pizza parlor, why not go somewhere where you can get “fitspirations”, such as shoe stores to find the best and the most comfortable sneakers perfect for your running or walking exercises.
- Hide tempting foods- this can be a bit hard, most especially if you’re used to them being around. Be brave! Hide any tempting foods from your fridge, cupboard or even in your secret food cabinet! Instead, fill them with fruits and healthy snacks that you can binge into without being guilty.
- Five minute workout- if you don’t have 30 minutes, don’t worry, for sure, you have 5 minutes to spare for a daily workout. 5-minute exercise every day, will always be better than 2 hours of exercise twice a week. Simple crunches would surely do to keep your abs in place.
- Kick your bad habit out- smoking is extremely dangerous to your health. You may not feel its effect today, but you will in the later years of your life. Try to give yourself a month to stop these habits and see if your mind and body are still looking for it. If you’re successful, for sure, you’ll never go back to being former “you.”
Stay fit, get yourself on the right track, the healthy track. Take these simple diet tips above and do it for your own sake.