Do something Different This Easter:
Easter is coming and that means the necessary Easter breakfasts. Something I secretly really looking forward; breakfast or brunch with family. Yet it is difficult to choose from all the delicious recipes. Fortunately, the Internet is full of inspiration, and we have chosen the best Easter breakfasts to share with you.
Bagels with Salmon Spread
Sounds good to me. Somewhat healthy, but very tasty and luxury. That’s okay with Easter.
- pepper and salt
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 65 ml of sour cream
- 2 sprigs dill
- 150 g of salmon steak
- tbsp. mayonnaise
Get to work
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Place the salmon fillet on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon eight minutes in the oven. Allow the fish to cool for about 15 minutes and put in a bowl.
- Chop the smoked salmon finely and mix with a fork by the cooked salmon in the bowl. Stir in the sour cream, mayonnaise and dill through and insert the spread with pepper and salt.
At Easter should get a Paasstol, and you naturally good at the supermarket or at the bakery, but it’s much more fun to make it yourself. And even better too!
- 7 g of dry yeast
- milk (lukewarm)
- 230 g flour
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 50 g of caster sugar
- egg (beaten)
- 60 g raisins
- 40 g goji
- 40 ml of orange juice (fresh)
- 150 g pistachio nuts (shelled, coarsely chopped)
- packet of enamel (white)
- handful mice (pink)
- tsp mixed spice
- Mix the yeast with the milk. Sift the flour and mix the salt, 25 grams of sugar and the cake seasoning. Add the egg (keep a little bit unusual) and the milk-yeast mixture.
- Knead manually or with the aid of a mixer with dough hooks to a smooth and elastic dough. Form a ball and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let the dough rise at room temperature for 60 minutes. Meanwhile, mix the raisins and berries with the orange juice. Cover with foil and let stand for 60 minutes.
- Dust a work surface with additional flour and press the dough slightly. Add half the pistachios and remaining sugar in raisin mixture and spread over the dough.
- Fold dough several times, double, double-off and on again, so that the filling is mixed into the dough. If necessary, use some extra flour, the dough will be slightly sticky.
- Form an oval flat bread and place it on a lined baking sheet. Cover rise with a tea towel and leave for 60 minutes again.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Cover the top of the dough with the rest of the egg.
- Bake the bread in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Heat the glaze according to the instructions on the packet. Brush the top of the bread with it and sprinkle with remaining nuts and mice.
Not a big eater in the morning? No problem, a yogurt is also good in. But a little more festive version of course. You can optionally also add fruit to.
- 1.5 l Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp rosewater
- 4 tbsp liquid honey
- rose petals (for garnish)
Let’s do it
Mix the yogurt with rose water and honey. Remove the leaves from the roses and spoon half the yogurt.
Divide the pink yogurt on small bowls and garnish with a few rose petals.