Why do we get easily attracted to muscular bodies?
A good appearance is the first thing that has the potential of attracting a stranger towards you. Similarly, if a person is not presentable, this might leave a lasting negative impression in a stranger’s mind.
Women care a lot about their beauty. They wear good clothes with matching accessories, put on make-up, stay fit and focus on their body language to look attractive.
Similarly, boys put emphasis on their clothes, accessories and physic. A boy with good muscles will definitely attract anyone. Girls especially wish their men to be muscular.
Why don’t way feel bad about paying bulky amounts to gym owners and instructors?
We, human beings, are naturally attracted towards beautiful things. Similarly, we do every possible thing to make our body look attractive. Hence joining fitness classes or paying hefty amounts to gym instructors do not bother us much. Because these are more like investments, which will give you well returns in the long run.
Joining a gym is one thing and maintaining the daily workout routine without any excuses is another. The potential of a person to work out and the time taken to build good muscles depends on the body type and eating habits.
Supplements and your workout routine
Quite often gym instructors suggest people to take supplements to minimise the time taken for building muscles. Supplement companies too are introducing supplements in new and attractive packets with ingredients that are known to be helpful in muscle building. Nitric oxide (NO) is one such ingredient that can be found in almost every supplement.
Taking supplements is a very common thing. But you should be extremely careful while picking one for yourself. Do read all the information contained in the outer packet and also the ‘how to use’ part.
What is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric Oxide or NO is a natural gas that is produced by a human body through the work of Nitric Oxide Synthases. It helps you to maintain the tough gym routine in a lot of ways. Nitric Oxide increases the blood flow in the tissues and helps muscle tissues get the necessary nutrients. Nitric oxide helps you easily recover from the exhaustion of working out and hence you will not feel like missing gym classes due to body pain or fatigue. Nitric Oxide also increases your energy level and glucose use. It is also know to be helpful to increase muscle pump.
Ways to boost Nitric Oxide level naturally
Following are a few ways that will help you to naturally boost Nitric Oxide level in your body-
- Choose food that increases Nitric Oxide level: The most natural way to increase Nitric Oxide level in your body is to concentrate on your diet. Plan your diet in a way that you eat more of items that boots Nitric Oxide. Spinach, beets, carrots, parsley, cabbage, radishes, collard greens are some of the items that you can choose to eat more.
- Minimise use of mouthwash: We all love to keep our mouth clean and breath fresh. One of the most basic parts of oral hygiene is use a mouthwash at least thrice a week. Mouthwashes like Listerine gives a fresh feel by destroying all the bacteria that grows in your mouth.
However, not all the bacteria in your mouth are bad. When we eat food with natural nitrates, the bacteria in our tongue and mouth produces Nitric Oxide from the nitrites. Hence when you minimise the use of mouthwash, you can ba sure that the bacteria in your mouth will help you get Nitric oxide in a natural way.
- Stay active: Human body is not meant for rest. Our body is structured in such a way and the brain is made so sharp that we can accomplish pretty much anything. We have so many things to keep the body moving. Options are wide, starting from the various dance forms to different types of physical fitness trainings. Staying active and doing things like walking, exercising, working out, climbing etc. naturally increases nitric oxide level in your body.
- Expose your body to sunlight: With all the beauty and skin care products talking about harmful UV rays and so much negative about sunlight in their TV commercials, we tend to keep ourselves away from direct sunlight. However the fact is that no living creatures can survive without sunlight. Exposing the body to sunlight is the most natural way of healing it. We all know that sunlight is good for vitamin D. But what many people don’t know is that direct sunlight also helps in boosting nitric oxide in the body. However, applying any type of sunscreen or tan free body lotion will limit the production of Nitric oxide in your body.
- Laugh as much as you can: Laughter makes us positive and happy. These days, we have too many laughter clubs opened and operated by people who have realised the importance of laughter for human health. It improves blood circulation and keeps you healthy. However, what most people don’t know about laughing is that it helps in boosting nitric oxide level in your body. Yes, you heard it right. Research has proved that laughter helps in increasing Nitric Oxide levels significantly in a man’s body.
- Add dark chocolates to your daily diet: We all love chocolates. Adding chocolates to your daily diet is probably going to be the easiest way for you to increase nitric oxide level in your body. Yes, chocolates do help in boosting nitric oxide. Research has proved chocolates contain flavonols, a type of antioxidants, which helps to naturally increase nitric oxide levels in human body.
- Make Pomegranate juice a must in your diet: Fresh home-made juice is a very healthy item that you must add on to your daily diet. However, if you are planning to boost nitric oxide levels, make pomegranate juice a must in your daily diet. It not only helps in increasing Nitric Oxide levels but also increases sexual power in a man. This is the sole reason why you must offer a glass of fresh pomegranate juice to your man every night before going to the bed. Spice up your intimate time while doing some good to your fitness freak partner’s muscles.
- Know the benefits of garlic: We all eat at least some amount of garlic each day. May be some of us are aware about the health benefits of garlic and choose to eat it consciously, while others prefer eat as a taste enhancer. If you too are not much familiar with the health benefits of garlic, remember it is a natural NO booster for your body. Garlic is filled with nitrates and quercetin, and it helps in increasing the Nitric Oxide levels in a very easy way.
- Avoid high fat meals: Avoiding high fat meals as much as you can is important to maintain Nitric Oxide (NO) levels in your body. Eating high fat meals will temporarily stop the production of Nitric Oxide in your body. However sometimes you may not be able to able to control what you eat and end up eating a meal which is high in fat. Do eat some walnuts to balance this loss in your diet.
- Supplements are not always bad: Supplements are not bad if you take informed purchase decisions while buying it. Always go for quality and buy items from brands with repute while you are purchasing something that is likely going to affect your body. MaxNo Extreme muscle builder supplement is a great supplement which has got good reviews from its users. This supplement contains an advanced L-Arginine blend of amino acids. MaxNo Extreme muscle builder supplement helps in boosting the levels of nitric oxide (NO) in your body that in turn increases the flow of oxygen into the muscles where they need it the most. MaxNo Extreme muscle builder supplement is known to be helpful for muscle growth, strength gains, and incredible ripped muscles.
With this long list of tips and tricks to increase the levels of Nitric Oxide in the body in a natural way, I am sure you must be all set to give a new start to your workout routine. Try these options out and I am sure you will soon feel the difference. Your ability to workout more will surely help you get the perfect sized muscles.
Impress the crowd with your fitness and be the most wanted guy in your college. I swear you will love the attention and never feel like missing even a single gym class ever. Stay fit and active. This is time to go out and explore. Never step back from trying your luck out. Make the most of this single life you got to live. Good luck.
About the Author:
Jorge is a rabid health and fitness aficionado. He is sports lover and a fitness enthusiast who believes in healthy living. His inspiration lies in all those things that are healthy and natural. He loves to share his knowledge about health, nutrition, and recommend everyone to use best supplement for muscle growth that lifts the energy up during extreme workouts.