26 June, 2017
2 Slenderizing Recipes that You Could Not Have Imagined Off
Everyone is conscious about their health these days, and no one wants to eat food that may undermine that. That has resulted to canceling of certain foods from people’s diets for fear of the health risks they pose especially on weight increase. However, with the right recipe, you do not have to limit what you eat. Instead of going food shopping and asking every vendor whether a particular snack is gluten free, how about you make the gluten free meals yourself for a change. Read on and get full recipes of two of the tastiest snacks that you would expect to help you shed weight.
Secretly Skinny Double Chocolate Brownies
It does sound impossible that chocolate brownies could be delicious yet gluten free and refined, sugar free at the same time. Well, it is not impossible with the right recipe. One aspect that makes it gluten-free is use of oatmeal in placement of flour. Yogurt and applesauce instead of oil and powdered stevia and coconut sugar instead of white sugar. So as you can see it is not a mystery as it may seem, making a healthy, tasty, weight shedding chocolate brownie. This is how you do it:
Chocolate brownies with nuts and mint leaves.
- ½ a cup old fashioned oatmeal
- ½ a cup cocoa powder
- ½ a cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ a cup coconut sugar
- ¼ a cup almond milk (preferably cashew milk)
- 3 table spoons of egg whites
- 2 table spoons of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- ½ a tea spoon of baking soda
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract
- 1/8 a tea spoon of stevia powder
- 4 table spoons of Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly spray an 8×8 glass pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then set the pan aside.
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate chips to your food processor and blend until all ingredients are incorporated. Then add in 2 table spoons of your chocolate chips and pulse just until chip are incorporated into the batter.
- Pour batter into the greased glass pan. Smooth out the batter and top with the remaining 2 table spoons of mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top has cracked. The brownies should be set, but an inserted toothpick should not come out completely clean. If it does, they are over baked.
You could search the world to find gluten-free donuts that are also low in calories or better yet you can bake some within the confines of your home. With the right ingredients and following the instructions as given you would not miss a thing. Plus your kids will just love these donuts; it is a guarantee that they will not get enough of them. And the best part is that you would not have to worry about them adding weight or any other health issues from these donuts. Though organic raw apples, blue grapes and grape fruits do not make it in many people’s shopping list due to their availability and cost, they taste better when taken with these yummy donuts as juice while sitting in your lawn grass. That has been taken care of by this recipe for six.
Various colored fresh baked donuts.
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour blend G&S GF Flour Blend Recipe
- 3/4 tea spoon Xanthan gum
- 1/4 tea spoon baking powder
- 1/2 tea spoon baking soda
- 1/4 tea spoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tea spoon stevia powder
- 2 table spoons egg whites or 1 egg white
- ¼ cup of applesauce
- ¼ cup of plain almond milk
- 1/2 tea spoon vanilla extract
- 2 table spoons of water
- 1 table spoon of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tea spoon of plain unsweetened almond milk
- ½ a tea spoon of vanilla extract
- 3 table spoons of coconut sugar
- 1 table spoon of sprinkles which is optional, but it makes it extra special for kids
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- You can taste test the batter.
- Grease donut pan with extra-virgin olive oil spray. Of course, it is a non-stick pan, but grease it anyhow, or the donuts will be a stinker to remove!
- Scoop batter into greased donut pan or put mixture in Ziploc bag.
- Cut the corner off of the bag and pipe into the donut pan wells.
- Bake @ 375F for 30-32 minutes or until donuts are fairly hard to the touch and golden brown. They may seem over baked, but the inside will be just right.
- Mix together glaze ingredients and pour onto small plate.
- Dip one side of the donut into glaze and then dip that same side in coconut sugar or top with colored sprinkles for the kiddos instead. Enjoy!
Whether it is for dessert, snacks for a picnic or your kids’ birthday party you do not have to worry about gluten content anymore. With these recipes, you can rest assured that the tastiest of them are all here, and you now have the power to make them in your kitchen. Instead of digging deeper in your pockets to purchase other available fat burning foods to complement these tasty snacks, why don’t you start a small kitchen garden where you can grow a variety that becomes handy anytime.